Business writing, communication and reporting for government & industry
This session will investigate what government and business audiences are seeking and value in the communication of research outcomes.
The workshop will also cover:
- Key considerations and differences to academic writing style
- Understanding needs and priorities
- Tips for clear, concise narrative, formatting and layout
here to see the full program
for our research income training and development series:
- Grants Evolution Category 1
- Grants Evolution Category 2 & 3.
Type of course
College of Business, Government and Law
Who should attend
- Established researchers
- Research Support Staff