Cure Cancer Australian Grants Information Session
Cure Cancer Australia Grants are single investigator grants for ECRs working in any area of cancer research.
Kate Christian, Research Alumni Program Manager for Cure Cancer Australia will present an information session about these grants, specifically designed as "start up" grants for ECRs working in any area of cancer research.
Offered through Cancer Australia's Priority driven Cancer Research Scheme (PdCCRS), grants offer $100,000 per annum.
- 1 year funding for researchers up to 3 years post doctoral
- 2 year funding for researchers 4-6 years post doctoral
Funding can be for your salary or another's, equipment or consumables.
Type of course
Who should attend
- ECRs working in cancer research
- Supervisors of ECRs working in cancer research
What you will learn
- An overview of Cure Cancer Australia Grants
- What is included in the grant
- Who is eligible to apply
- How to apply for this grant