IT Security Considerations for Research
Please join us for a
presentation from Nicole Moore, Senior Information, Security, Strategy and Governance Lead, who will
- Recent trends in cyber threat activity in Australia and impacts
- Increased focus in reviewing holding of personal data and how we can protect it
- Cybersecurity awareness training to staff
- Regulatory and legislative obligations related to cyber security, including national critical infrastructure obligations
- Risk Management Plans
- What questions to answer on data
- How to handle sensitive data
- When to engage security
- Security Plans for individual research projects—what are they and what do they include
- Security Compliance and Auditing activities
This session will be run via MS Teams. A link will be sent to you via calendar invitation prior to the session.
Please email Jen Beaudry, Manager, Researcher Training, Development and Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Type of course