NHMRC: programs, timelines and strategies
Overview NHMRC funding schemes.
The session will cover:
- What are the NHMRC Schemes?
- Which one do I apply for?
- What are the timelines I need to know about?
- What support is offered to me?
There will time for questions, and discussion.
Type of course
Research Development and Support
Who should attend
Anyone interested in applying for a NHMRC grant.
What you will learn
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Know the basics on the new NHMRC grant scheme
- Understand changes to criteria and peer review
- Be able to plan if and which grant they might apply for