OneDrive - Information session
Microsoft OneDrive for Business is an enterprise cloud-based document storage platform available to all staff and students, allowing you to:
- Store and access documents from any desktop/laptop computer or mobile device; and
- Share and collaborate securely with other University staff and external users.
This session will cover what you can use OneDrive for and how to access it on all your devices. We will also go through the difference between OneDrive and Teams.
One terabyte (1TB) of storage is allocated to you while you are at the University. All data is stored within Australia and covers Research criteria.
Type of course
Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching
Who should attend
What you will learn
- How to set it up on your devices
- Uploading/removing files
- File name/length errors
- Document version
- Recovering deleted files
- Opening documents in native word (PC/Mac)
- Sync Client for computers
- Selective Sync
- Sharing documents