ARC DECRA & Future Fellowships: Strategies to write and submit a successful application
This session will help you to prepare an Australian Research Council (ARC) DECRA or Future Fellowship application. The Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) is for early career researchers and the Future Fellowship is for mid-career researchers. Join us for the session to learn more about eligibility criteria.
This session will cover how to:
- Benchmark yourself against other successful fellowship applicants,
- Build your track record,
- Understand career interruptions and how they impact your eligibility,
- Design a competitive project, and,
- Write a strong application.
Brad Budgen, Senior Research
Grants Officer, will lead the session and will be joined by:
- Dr Lauren Meyer, DECRA Recipient, College of Science and Engineering
- Professor Amy Roberts, Future Fellowship Recipient, College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- Professor Rob Edwards, College of Experts Member, College of Science and Engineering
You are encouraged to attend this session if you are planning to apply for either a DECRA or a Future Fellowship from the ARC.
This session will be run via MS Teams. A link will be sent to you via calendar invitation prior to the session.
Please email the Researcher Training, Development and Communication team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Type of course