Grants budgets - Category 2 & 3
This session will investigate the following:
- Common categories of budget items and resources to find relevant information and costs
- Identify different types of budgets and the circumstances in which they should be used
- Overview of the 'Commissioned Research Budget Estimator'
- Overview of the 'Tied Funding Budget Estimator'
- Practical examples using the budget estimators
here to see the full program
for our research income training and development series:
- Grants Evolution Category 1
- Grants Evolution Category 2 & 3.
Type of course
Research Development and Support
College of Business, Government and Law
Who should attend
All researchers and research support staff who develop research related budgets
What you will learn
- When and how to use different types of budgets
- Resources available to help cost projects
- How to use the budget estimator tools