How can you ensure that you have the appropriate knowledge, skills and attributes to succeed in your current or potential future career? The Professional Development Unit is running a series of drop-in sessions across Colleges for professional staff to discuss the options available for themselves or their team.
Enrol now to arrange a time to:
- explore professional development opportunities for you or your team
- consider career pathways and training needs
Once you have enrolled in either a morning or afternoon session, the PDU will be in contact to coordinate a 30 minute time slot.
Professional staff who wish to discuss career and professional development.
Professional staff in EPSW only - 14 October 2020
This will vary depending on individual query or need, but is
likely to include content relating to:
- Professional Staff Learning Framework
- Professional staff classifications e.g. what skills might be
required to move from HEO5 to HEO6
- Funding opportunities
- Training Needs Analysis process
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.